Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Dignity - How we don't do it here

Excuse me nurse my mum needs a hand She needs the toilet not a bedpan. Not again she's just done a wee She will have to wait I'm busy you see. Excuse me nurse its my mum she's bursting, its driving her mad Just tell her to do it she's wearing a pad. My poor mum she's in such a state I wouldn't wish this on my worst mate. Excuse me nurse my mum is all wet She's very embarrassed and so upset. The nurse replied with a disgruntled huff For heavens sake I'll get the stuff. Excuse me nurse can you close the curtain The visitors can see in that's for certain. My poor mum is laid there Totally naked completely bare. Excuse me nurse we need a chat In a minute I'll be right back. The nurse I discovered had gone to tea Not bothered she'd stripped mum of her dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment