Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

The Dignity Tree

I'm planting my first seed today The seed of dignity In time you'll see my seed will grow And grow into a tree A tree fulfilled with knowledge A plant for all to see What being a dignity champion Really means to me It's a leaf with an idea on It's an idea I'd like to share It's an inspirational idea It's a leaf to show I care The tree will always be there Long after I have gone To stand up for dignity in care A challenge to be won I know you will support me And I know you'll love the tree It's not just a tree you know It's what dignity means to me

1 comment:

  1. A tree fulfilled with knowledge A plant for all to see What being a dignity champion Really means to me It's a leaf with an idea on It's an idea I'd like to share It's an inspirational idea It's a leaf to show I care. online bingo

    ReplyDelete